Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine messages

Beautiful and inspiring messages I received this Valentines day:

"I wish you rainbows that never fade
blessings that never end
and a heart filled with love
to keep you smiling always!"

"Friendship is like a song.
After we hear it,
we still hum the melody
as we live through life.
You're one song that never runs
out of tune in my life."

"LOVE
is like the 5 loaves and fishes---
seemingly too little
until you start giving it away."

A quote from Friedrich Nietzsche:
"There is always some madness in love,
but there is also always
some reason in madness."

A quote from Fr. Pedro Arrupe, SJ:
"What you are in love with...
will affect everything.
It will decide
what will get you
out of bed in the morning,
what you do with your evenings...
what breaks your heart."



5 Comments:

Blogger Ella Wagemakers said...

Except for the first one (personal opinion), all your Valentine messages are lovely, but, most important, true.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely, indeed!

just added you on my site :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger roh mih said...

Thanks, ella!

Thanks to you, too, Sonny! Thanks also for linking your site to my blog. I did the same. Your blogsite is worth an award! It's so professional in looks and content.

10:34 AM  
Blogger roh mih said...

By the way, Sonny, have you visited my tanka journal blog entitled Songs of the Bamboo? Also my poetry site entitled Along a Calm and Clear River.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

roh mih,

yes, i did :) will include them too on my site. thank you too, bard-brother.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Locations of visitors to this page