Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Songs of the Bamboo

I decided to create a new blog which will serve as my tanka e-journal, entitled Songs of the Bamboo. For my first post, I'm featuring a tanka which I dedicate to my friends with whom I cruised with around four summers ago along the restful Loboc river in Bohol Island, where rare tarsiers thrive. A multi-awarded local film set in that island, entitled Panaghoy sa Suba (Call of the River) which was shown last December 2004, inspired me to write the poem.




1 Comments:

Blogger Lainnir, the Wanderer said...

WOW! Your blog is cool! I'm an avid oriental poetry enthusiast ( I tried the Haiku stuff). I'm also doing calligraphy and CHinese brush painting... and this is just great! :D

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.


Locations of visitors to this page