Tuesday, January 09, 2007
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Name: roh mih
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Taoism and Zen Buddhism
- Tao Te Ching translated by Stephen Mitchell
- Hua Hu Ching
- Jade Purity
- Zen Guide
- 101 Zen Stories
- Blue Cliff Record
- The Book of Five Rings
HAIKU AND OTHER POETRY SITES
- Butterfly Dreams
- Cuttings: Haiku and Short Poems
- Haiku International Association
- Haiku of Kobayashi Issa
- Modern Haiku
- Simply Haiku
- The Haiku and Zen World of James W. Hackett
- The Haiga Pages
- The Heron's Nest
- World Haiku Club
- Narrow Road to the Deep North by Matsuo Basho
- 100 Poems by 100 Poets (Japanese Tanka collection)
- 300 Tang Poems
- Aha! Poetry
- Chinese Poems
- Japan Poem
- Japan 2001 Waka
- Poetry Daily
- The Golden Lantern
- Zen Poetry
OTHER FAVORITE SITES
- Poetry Chaikhana Blog
- China the Beautiful
- A Fisherman of the Air
- Shooting Churches, Eating Noodles
- Engligh Patis
- Haiku and Happiness
- Spindoctor's Clinic
- Water, Fur and Flame
This Blog is listed in
- New Year's Day-- the last firecracker the firs...
- everyday always the same track-- ants walkin...
- post-Halloween -- the moon still wears a witch'...
- in the peak of the cheering contest-- cheering ...
- beyond the dragonfly's comfort zone, white lake...
- over the brook at the tip of a bamboo leaf cli...
- a journey of many light years ends here: the sl...
- making music with a bamboo chime-- lake breeze ...
- listening to sparrows under the acacia, I forgo...
- piercing the lake-- bamboo poles and caw of whi...