Wednesday, October 12, 2005
This site is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- Name: roh mih
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Taoism and Zen Buddhism
- Tao Te Ching translated by Stephen Mitchell
- Hua Hu Ching
- Jade Purity
- Zen Guide
- 101 Zen Stories
- Blue Cliff Record
- The Book of Five Rings
HAIKU AND OTHER POETRY SITES
- Butterfly Dreams
- Cuttings: Haiku and Short Poems
- Haiku International Association
- Haiku of Kobayashi Issa
- Modern Haiku
- Simply Haiku
- The Haiku and Zen World of James W. Hackett
- The Haiga Pages
- The Heron's Nest
- World Haiku Club
- Narrow Road to the Deep North by Matsuo Basho
- 100 Poems by 100 Poets (Japanese Tanka collection)
- 300 Tang Poems
- Aha! Poetry
- Chinese Poems
- Japan Poem
- Japan 2001 Waka
- Poetry Daily
- The Golden Lantern
- Zen Poetry
OTHER FAVORITE SITES
- Poetry Chaikhana Blog
- China the Beautiful
- A Fisherman of the Air
- Shooting Churches, Eating Noodles
- Engligh Patis
- Haiku and Happiness
- Spindoctor's Clinic
- Water, Fur and Flame
This Blog is listed in
- Walking in Thailand
- the pond teeming with carp remains still eati...
- oh, the hole where I'm to plant a pine is colle...
- peace day-- sound of bamboo flute among the pine...
- gray clouds-- a carabao walks away from the egre...
- morning prayer-- throughout the hall a parrot's ...
- eating fried, crispy frog legs... the ricefield ...
- away from the ballroom crowd... a frog croaking ...
- thinking of going semi-bald ... the quarter moon...
- sound of rain-- awhile ago the peace bell